Your Wellness Doctors
Virgil J. Bryant, D.C.
Dr. Virgil J. Bryant received his Doctorate in Chiropractic (DC) in 1963. His love for knowledge and desire to enhance his skills as a professional chiropractic physician motivated him to enroll in his postgraduate education yearly.
Dr. Bryant is certified to perform disability and impairment evaluations under the guidelines of the American Medical Association. He is a sought after speaker and lecturer in his community and his profession. Dr. Bryant is a member of the American Chiropractic Association and Chiropractic Association of Louisiana. Monthly, he is a TEAM teacher for Passport to Fulfilling Future Seminars instructing young doctors in the use of proper protocols for the office.
Dr. Bryant is an honorably discharged Seargent E-5 Marine. He is married to Vitus Picard and they have 5 children. He is one of the 17 chiropractors in his family along with 5 brothers. The Bryant’s celebrated 42 years in practice and 30 of those years in Iberia and Lafayette Parishes. The architectural design of his clinic has received high honors. He refers to his clinic with pride as “An Oasis for Health Care” because of the broad spectrum of natural methods and services offered at the The Bryant Wellness Institute.
Dr. Bryant chose the field of chiropractic after seeing family members experience exceptional results from long term illnesses. “My passion is to see people change for the better physically, emotionally and personally as they recover from their disease. I offer thanks to God everyday for guiding my hands and creating health in the lives of my patients. Physical and mental stress, pain, suffering, and sickness can rob an individual of health and happiness. I teach my patients natural health lifestyles so they can live a better quality of life.”
Dr. Bryant enjoys fishing, hunting, electronics, restoring antique automobiles, and family events with his children and grandchildren.
Full-time private practice of chiropractic since 1963, and in New Iberia, Louisiana since 1974.
Chiropractic practice includes the conservative treatment of disorders of the neck and back, including soft tissue strains and sprains, non-surgical intervertebral disc lesions and nerve root lesions, osteoarthritis of the spine, whiplash associated disorders, fibromyalagia and myofascial pain syndromes, cervi co genic headache and migraine.
Dr. Bryant is certified and holds hospital privileges for Spinal Manipulation under Anesthesia.
This procedure is intended for patients who may have had chronic back pain or pain, due to failed back surgery, and have been unresponsive to other forms of treatment.
Doctorate in Chiropractic (D.C.), Bebout Chiropractic College, Indianapolis, Indiana, 1963.
POST-GRADUATE EDUCATION: (Completed over 1,700 hours)
- Advanced Chiropractic Physical Therapeutics, Texas Chiropractic College
- Advanced Chiropractic Orthopedics, Lincoln National College of Chiropractic, Lombard, Illinois
- Orthopedics of the Cervical Spine
- Orthopedics of the Lumbar Spine
- Disability Evaluation and Impairment Rating, AMA Guidelines
- Neurological and Peripheral Vascular Disorders
- Orthopedics of the Shoulder, Elbow and Wrist
- Advanced Physiological Therapeutics, Lincoln National College of Chiropractic, Lombard, Illinois
- Basic Primus
- Acute Stage of Healing
- Pain Classification and Characteristics
- Clinical Practicum
- Physiological Effects
- Orthopedics, Texas Chiropractic College, Houston, Texas
- Principles of Clinical Assessment
- Principles of Management of Specific Injuries
- Orthopedic and Neurologic Examination of the Lumber, Lumbosacral, Sacroiliac, Pelvis and Related Structures, Lincoln National College of Chiropractic.
- Heel Lifts in Lumbopelvic Instability, Spinal curvature and Low Back Pain, Arthur B. Gross, D.C., F.A.C.O.
- Neurological, Orthopedic and Physical Examination, Logan jCollege of Chiropractic, St. Louis, Missouri .
- Basic and Advanced Thermographic Diagnostic Studies, Lincoln National College of Chiropractic, Lombard, Illinois
- Advanced Roentgenology, Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, Iowa
- Advanced Scoliosis Treatment, Copes Scoliosis Complex, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Clinical Exchanges in the countries of Greece and North Africa and the state of Hawaii, American Chiropractic Association
- Contact Reflex Analysis and Applicable Nutrition and Applied Reflexology and Trophology, Dr. Versendaal, Director, National Chiropractic College, Chicago, illinois
- Insurance Peer Review Studies, American Chiropractic Association, Washington, DC
- Louisiana Peer Review Board, Three Terms, Chiropractic Association of Louisiana
- Cerfified Instructor, “See You at the Top” programs, Zig Ziglar, Dallas, Texas
- Selected Honorary Delegate, National Chiropractic Master Mind Conferences
VOTER ELECTED POSITIONS
- Elected member of the Republican State Central Committee Representing District 49 for the State of Louisiana
- Distinguished Service Award to the Chiropractic Profession – Presented by the Chiropractic Association of Louisiana
- Decade of Service Award, National Spinal Research, The Vertebral Subluxation Institute
- TEAM Teacher, International Governors of Chiropractic
- Consultant, Training in Professional Presence, Dallas Humble, Inc.
- Lead Instructor, Passport to a Fulfilling Future Professional Development Seminars
- Post-Graduate Instructor-Parker Chiropractic Research Foundation
- President, South Central Lousiana Chiropractic Society
- Certificate of Achievement, Copes Scoliosis Complex
- Certificate of Appreciation, Chiropractic Association of Louisiana
- Certificate of Appreciation, New Iberia Optimist Club
- Certified in the Hospital Procedure of Manipulation under Anesthesia
- Certificate of Completion OSHAJErgonomics in the workplace presented at Baker Oil Tools by Cornerstone Professional Education, Inc.
Allen White, D.C.
Dr. White has recently worked as a chiropractor for the United States Air Force in Pensacola, Florida. He was the director of the busiest chiropractic clinic in the Department Of Defense system, and treated a variety of patients from elite combat soldiers to Air Force command personnel.
Marsch Chiropractic Center, February, 2002 – 2010, Orangeburg, SC
- Treated patients with a variety of musculoskeletal disorders through chiropractic manipulation, physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Skilled in treating various conditions including extremity disorders and carpal tunnel syndrome
- Treated patients from 5-85 years of age; expertise in treating athletes
- Conducted various health seminars; spinal screenings
White Chiropractic, 1990 – 2002, Charleston, SC
- Owner of chiropractic practice
- Expertise in traditional chiropractic techniques
- Performed various health and spinal screenings and seminars, including scoliosis, official Department of Transportation exams and screenings; athletic exams for adults and children
Tennis Professional, 1981 -1985, Ansley Golf Club, Atlanta, GA
- Provided professional tennis instruction at 300-member club to men, women, children
- Competed in regional, professional tennis tournaments
Life Chiropractic College, Atlanta, Georgia, 1986 – 1990
- Doctor of Chiropractic degree
- Completed four-year post-graduate curriculum
- Completed all required national boards: Parts 1, 2, 3
West Liberty State College, West Liberty, West Virginia, 1977 -1981
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics; Minor in History
- Attended college on full tennis scholarship
- Tennis Team Captain and #1-seeded player Junior and Senior years; Led Team to NAIA Conference Championship both years
BOARD MEMBERSHIPS | INTERESTS
Current: Board of Visitors, South Carolina State University. Board member, Lower Savannah Economic Development Council.Member, South Carolina Chiropractic Association.
Previous: Board Member, Orangeburg Family Health Center, 2004-2006, Board Member, Franklin Feder Foundation. Member, Charleston County Mental Health Association, Member, Public Health Association, American Chiropractic Association. Enjoy golf.
Dr. Kevin Lenderman
Dr. Kevin Lenderman is a renowned speaker on all matters of health and disease. He is the proud host of “Wellness Wednesdays with CJ and Debbie Ray” on KTDY. He has been in personal practice for fifteen years and has been rated in the top 10% of wellness practitioners in the country. His passion for helping people has allowed him to touch thousands of lives using drug-free solutions to his patient’s worst health conditions. He brings common sense truth and fresh ideas to today’s complex healthcare.
Dr. Lenderman is now helping “Corporate America” find solutions to increase employee health and productivity through corporate wellness programs. He is the corporate wellness advisor for some of Louisiana’s most innovative companies, such as Lowe’s, Exxon, Entergy, and Cameron Valve. His programs have helped these companies increase their safety, profits, and team productivity as well as decrease their sick days and on-the-job injuries. These companies benefit from healthier employees, reduced healthcare costs, and increased profits.
CORPORATE WELLNESS WORKSHOPS
- Stay fit While You Sit
- Increase Your Energy by 40% in 14 Days
- Stress and Weight Loss in the Workplace
- Stand All Day. Feet Feel Great
- Carpal Tunnel Prevention